Qualified/ highly skilled Furniture Maker wanted to join our team, manufacturing high-end, residential and commercial timber furniture.
Apparentt + Steel Road Custom Furniture seek to employ an experienced furniture maker for our growing, family operated business. Full-time position available, starting in 2021.
The successful candidate must have the following:
* Experience in the woodworking or furniture making industry.
* Ideally hold a qualification that directly relates to the manufacture of high-end timber furniture.
* Demonstrated experience operating a variety of static machinery, hand and power tools.
* Ability to look after machinery and equipment and keep the workshop clean, tidy and organised.
* Maturity, punctuality and reliability.
* Very positive work ethic, with the ability to work in a small team and also work unsupervised.
* Must be able to complete timber projects from scratch to the highest standard.
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
* Be fit, strong and capable of heavy lifting.
* Driver’s licence to assist with deliveries and onsite installations.
We offer a positive workplace in an idyllic part of the world, a vast variety of tasks and ever changing projects to work on. We use various timber species, materials and employ modern and traditional woodworking techniques, including steam bending.
Award rates apply.
If you are interested in applying for this rare opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org